1. Categories of personal data
a. Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These information are not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but for their nature they could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the devices used by users connecting to the website, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code reporting the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and user’s device system.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website.
b. Data provided voluntarily by the user
La Grande Cucina may acquire any personal data provided by the user through the website to access certain services (e.g. by filling out the contact form or signing up for the newsletter), or making requests by e-mail. By way of example, the website will acquire the name, surname, e-mail address and any other information which will be communicated directly by the data subject.
Through the website, the Controller will not acquire sensitive data or in any case belonging to the special categories referred to in art. 9 of GDPR or data relating to criminal convictions or offenses.
c. Data acquired in case of use of the services
The Controller may also acquire some personal data related to the registered user on the occasion of the use of the services offered by La Grande Cucina through the website.
The personal data listed above will be processed by the Controller exclusively for the purposes and within the limits indicated in the following paragraph.
2. Purposes and legal basis of processing: provision of services requested
The data indicated in paragraph 1 lett. b) will be processed by the Controller to interact with the functions of the website and the use of services specifically related to it (for example, data communicated via the contact forms). The data will therefore be processed for the execution of requests made to the Controller.
The provision of such data is necessary. The provision of any data, not included in the contact forms, is not mandatory.
Subject to your consent, La Grande Cucina may process your data for sending commercial communications through automated systems (e.g. e-mail, SMS, app notifications) and traditional communications systems (e.g. paper mail). For this purpose La Grande Cucina shall process the data referred to in paragraph 1, lett. b) and c). The consent given is revocable at any time by writing to the Controller. Consent may also be revoked with reference to automated contact systems only.
3. Categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated and purposes of communication
The Controller may communicate, for the same purposes, some of your personal data also to third parties, who will process your personal data as Processors. The list of data processors may be requested from the Controller at any time.
The list of data processors may be requested from the Data Controller by writing to email@example.com
4. Period of data retention and duration of the processing
Your data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship with the Owner; following termination of the relationship, for any reason, the data will be kept for the strictly necessary period, exclusively for the needs of protection of the rights of the owner and for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
For marketing activities, the data will be stored and processed for the duration of the contractual relationship and for the next ten years, unless the previous revocation of consent by the data subject. In case of non-contractual relationship, the data will be processed until the time of revocation by the data subject.
5. Rights of the data subject
We inform you that, in compliance with current regulations, you have the following rights:
- requesting and obtaining information about the existence of personal data in the availability of the Controller and access to such data;
- for data processed with automated systems, requesting and transfering to another processor;
- requesting and obtaining the modification and / or correction of your personal data if inaccurate or incomplete;
- requesting and obtaining the cancellation – and / or the limitation of processing – of your personal data in the case of unnecessary data or information – or no longer necessary – for the above purposes, then after the retention period indicated in the paragraph above.
These requests may be sent to the Data Controller, by writing to La Grande Cucina S.p.A., Piazza Bucarest, Villa Borghese, 00187 Roma, Italy, firstname.lastname@example.org
We also inform you that under the current regulations you can propose any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali).
What are cookies?
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (e.g. the website) to the user’s Internet browser, which is automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server each time the website is accessed.
By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
Typically cookies can be installed:
- Directly from the owner and/or manager of the website (c.d. first-party cookies)
- by persons unrelated to the website visited by the user (c.d. third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same operator. Further information on privacy and the use of these cookies can be found directly on the websites of the operators.
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the provisions of the Italian Data Protection Authority and the Opinions issued in the European context by the Working Party Article 29:
- Sessions cookies that are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the website, avoiding the use of other IT techniques potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of users’ browsing
- Persistent cookies that remain stored on the computer hard disk until their expiration or cancellation by users/visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the website (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set their computer’s browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning every time a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether or not to accept it. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
- Technical cookies are used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the language of navigation. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the preventive and informed consent of the user. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the website only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- Non-technical cookies are those used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users’ terminals is forbidden if they have not been adequately informed before and have not given a valid consent according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
- Analitycs cookies These cookies are used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), can be used to profile the user (personal habits, visited websites, downloaded content, types of interactions made, etc.).
- Widgets cookies This category includes all the graphic components of a user interface of a program, whose purpose is to facilitate the user in interacting with the program itself. By way of example, the cookies of Facebook, Google +, Twitter are widgets.
- Advertsing cookies This category includes cookies used to advertise on a site. For instance, Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
- Web beacons This category includes the code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Websites can use them for different purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and the personalization of advertising and content.
Cookies on the website
Technical cookies for which consent is not required
La Grande Cucina will install on your device and, in particular, in your browser (or let third parties install) some cookies that are necessary for us to acquire (or to make our partners acquire) statistical information in an anonymous and aggregate form concerning your navigation on the pages of the website.
In particular, these are cookies related to the following statistical analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- Google DoubleClick
In addition to the following cookies for the management of banner ads
You can customize your choices, for the processing of personal data that, with your prior consent, third-party companies (unknown to La Grande Cucina) could put in place through cookies, by connecting to this link and using the related service: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
How to disable cookies through the browser
If you wish, you can directly manage cookies even through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the our website, so it would be advisable to periodically visit this page to recheck your preferences.
For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge